Whether you are snacking or having a party, dips play an important role as far as the food is concerned.
Dips are a great way to enjoy snacks. They come in several refreshing flavours and aromatic nuances and are an excellent choice for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a gathering or simply seeking a delectable snack, dips can elevate your overall experience.
Dips can add the zing factor to a meal and the best part is that it is amenable to varied interpretations. What this means is that you can have varied dips and make them differently each time.
Rather than use store bought dips it is a great idea to make them yourself. Here are some recipes that you can try:
- Edamame Hummus courtesy Chef Ritesh Saraiya, Demy
- Blueberry White Cheddar Dip courtesy Sakshi Sureka Owner and Chef, Homely Zest
- Arugula Pesto Dip, courtesy Swati, Demi Chef De Partie, Sheraton Grand Pune
- Mexicano Spicy Feta and pepper Dip courtesy Vaibhav Kaushik, Senior Chef, Hotel The Royal Plaza, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Muhammara Dip courtesy Rahul Ramnani Chef & Co-Founder, Ritual Café & Tokyo Matcha Bar
- Garlic Red Chilli dip courtesy Kalpana Jha, Co- founder, JhaJi
- Orange Chilli Dip courtesy Ashish Singh, Corporate Chef, Dhansoo Cafe, Gurugram
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated July 17, 2023 here: