Cooking without fire is not as complex as it sounds – and this is not just about salads. Think bakes, smoothies and more.
The other aspect of food that does not need a flame is that you can work with ingredients in the real form and that makes the dish wholesome and flavouful. Here are some dishes for you to try.
- Coconut, Chia Seeds and Avocado Pudding courtesy Rajesh Kasse, Executive Sous Chef, Taj West End
- Tomato Carpaccio with Goat Cheese courtesy Dibyendu Roy, Executive Chef, Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa
- Beetroot Hummus Sourdough Toast with Avocado courtesy Chef Rahul Desai, Bloom
- Sorghum Jowar Aur lehsuni Vilayti roti courtesy Sunil Jajoria, Executive Chef, Le Meridien, Jaipur Resort & Spa
- Mixed Veggie Ragi cracker by Aditi Handa, Head Chef and Co-Founder, The Baker’s Dozen
- Micro-legumes et Vinaigrette au Kiwi courtesy N. Kathiresan, Executive Chef, Palais de Mahe, CGH Earth
- Tender Coconut Delight courtesy Jose Thomas, Executive Chef – Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa
- Avocado & Quinoa Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Executive Chef, Deepak Kashyap of Welcomhotel Jim Corbett
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated Jan 2, 2023 here: