Healthy food is often associated with one word – boring. After all, can anything healthy be tasty? Well, this year, whether you have made a resolution to eat healthy, we speak to experts who share recipes that are as healthy as they are tasty. So, are you ready to give your plate a twist of healthy taste?
Even as the Omicron wave is ensuring that there is no respite from Covid, you can still make choices of food that are healthy, and yet tasty.
We speak to chefs who share some interesting recipes:
- Coconut Banana Mousse (courtesy Grow with Kimaye, InI Farms)
- Garlic Spinach with Amaranth Puri (courtesy Vivek Tamhane, Senior Executive Chef, BLVD Club Bangalore)
- Coconut & Jaggery Bliss Balls (courtesy Shikha Krishna, Out of this World food)
- Three Bean Salad (courtesy Bhoopendra Singh, Chef, Whiz Café, MQDC India)
- Chili Garlic Sevai Fried Rice (courtesy Regi Mathew, Head Chef of Centre of Excellence, MTR Foods)
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated Jan 3, 2022 here: