Mushrooms are available in so many variants that they have become a popular ingredient in cooking.
There are endless possibilities of creating unique mushroom recipes and this is what makes them a unique ingredient to cook with. The humble mushroom has today become part of fine dining menus taking it to new heights, delighting mushroom enthusiasts and adventurous food lovers all over the world.
Here are some recipes for you to try:
- Champignon Mushrooms with Curry Leaves courtesy N. Kathiresan, Executive Chef, Palais de Mahe, CGH Earth
- Roasted mushroom and chili cauliflower soup courtesy Pathum Mihiran, Executive Cluster Chef, Jetwing Hotels Ltd
- Mushrooms in a Goat-Cheese Sauce over Fettuccine courtesy Dr. Malini Saba, Cookbook Author
- Mushroom Burger courtesy Chef Viraf Patel, Neuma
- Stuffed Barbeque Mushroom Skewers courtesy Nitish Chandra Phani, Executive Chef, The Tamara Kodai
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated August 21, 2023 here: