A great way to chill in the outdoors with family and friends’ picnics are always a great idea especially in the post pandemic era.
Picnics have always been a fun idea especially if you were growing up in the 80’s and 90’s. In fact a picnic was a day that almost all of the family, especially the kids would look forward too.
The best part of the picnic of course is the picnic basket that was always packed with good food and packing it was almost a ritual.
With time picnics faded as people choose to entertain themselves differently. However the charm of picnics is eternal and post COVID, when people are looking for outdoor spaces to chill. And what better than a picnic that also involves your own food?
If you are excited here are some recipes for you to try:
- Lebanese Pops, courtesy Executive Chef Sreedhar Kare, THE Park Visakhapatnam
- Silky Hummus with Spiced Pita Pillows, courtesy Chef Vikas Seth, Culinary Director at Embassy Leisure
- Chicken Tikka Panini courtesy Chef Anthony Tamang, Gawky Goose
- Caprese Panini courtesy Deva Kumar, Executive Chef, Hyatt Regency Chennai
- Caprese & Grilled Portobello Mushroom Wich courtesy Xavs Norr, Chef and Restaurateur, Route 66 and Tin Tin Gastro Bar
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated June 20, 2022 here: