Spread the love
Looking for a quick snack and pizza on your mind? Well, the cup pizza is your answer, move over mug cake!
- 2 tbsp flour – can use whole wheat or refined flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetables for topping – can use onions, olives, capsicum, peppers, tomatoes
- 1 tbsp grated cheese – you can use any hard cheese
- Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a small microwave safe bowl or cup.
- Add oil, milk and make a nice soft dough.
- Top it with pizza sauce – I made mine by boiling onions, garlic and tomatoes and grinding it with salt, chilli flakes and dried herbs
- Add vegetables of your choice as a topping and grate cheese on top.
- Microwave it at 180 degrees (in Micro mode) for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy a quick pizza – take care its really hot so allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- You can also use a ready made pizza sauce.
- If you have no flour, use a few bread slices crumbled as the base.
- I used extra virgin olive oil but any vegetable oil works.
- Take care that the base flour mixture is not very runny.
- Since the pizza will rise, make sure you only fill the container half.
- You can make 3 cups using this recipe.