Probiotic drinks can help to improve digestive health by restoring the balance of good bacteria in the gut. They can also help to alleviate symptoms of digestive disorders such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
? Probiotics are living bacteria and/or yeasts that exist in your system by default. Your body is continually infected with both healthy and dangerous microorganisms. When you acquire an illness, more harmful bacteria enter your system, throwing your system off balance. Beneficial bacteria aids in the elimination of excess harmful bacteria, restoring equilibrium.
Benefits of probiotic drinks
- Enhance immune functioning
- Guard against harmful microorganisms in order to avoid illness
- Improve food digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Aid in the treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Improve the constipation situation
- Reduce your blood pressure
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Improve your learning and memory
- Get rid of urinary tract infections
- Preventing eczema and allergies in children
- Enhance your oral hygiene.
- Improve your mood
Possible Side effects of Probiotics
- They may increase infection risk for some.
- May cause skin rashes or itchiness
- Allergy risk for those who are intolerant for gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, or lactose.
Probiotics are abundant in dairy products like Miso, tempeh, soy beverages, buttermilk, Milk and Yogurt. It is recommended to consume Probiotic drinks moderately. You must not consume an excess amount of this that can cause side effects to you.
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated March 27, 2023 here: