Today is November 14, a day that we all have loved at one point as children. So why not celebrate with some food?
My fondest memories as a child was celebrating Children’s Day in school. A day when teachers did something different for the children by performing on stage
However as I grew older, things changed and children’s day somehow moved to the background. Recently however, many of my memories came back, The day is celebrated after the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. In fact Nov 20 is International Children’s Day too!
For a twist of taste, here are some recipes you can try. The best part of these are that these will appeal to all – young or old. After all you are as young as your mind desires.
- Kids Roadside Slider, Chicken courtesy Ranjit Mondal, Sous Chef, The Tamara Kodai
- Rasmalai Cup Cake courtesy Lincoln Bennet Rodrigues, Hobbyist Chef, Black Vanilla, Goa
- Truffle Mac N Cheese courtesy Aabhas Mehrotra, Chef & Partner, Sorrentina All Day Dining
- Rabadi Pancake courtesy Chef Sunita Chawla, TTK Prestige
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bars courtesy Vidisha Bathwal, Founder, Paprika Gourmet
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated Nov 14, 2022 here: