Raksha Bandhan is here and it is the time to renew the bonds between brothers and sisters over a plate of yummy food.
A day that celebrates the unique bond between brothers and sisters, Rakhi is here. And to make the day more special here are some curated recipes:
- Jugalbandi courtesy Chef Arun Kumar, The Ashok
- Red quinoa pomegranate salad courtesy Smriti Sarawagi, Founder, Eat Out At Home
- Petha Chocolate Sheets courtesy Zeba Kohli, Chocolate Sommelier Taster & Consultant
- Anjeer Halwa Tart with Mango Chunks and Almond Flakes courtesy Ankur Sharma, Executive Chef, Raahi Neo Kitchen and Bar
- Mamagoto Kapa Maki courtesy Ravi Saxena, Corporate Chef, Azure Hospitality
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated August 28, 2023 here: