The mercury is rising but you can be cool by sipping on some of these coolers that are sure to give you the shot of energy you need.
You need to cool down and the best way is to go in for some refreshing summer drinks that will help you stay hydrated as well as lighten your mood. After all the heat is on and the best way to overcome it is by staying cool.
Here are some recipes of coolers that are fun and healthy for you to try
- Thenginkayi Sharbat, courtesy Francis Antony, Mixologist, Garden City Beer Collective
- Pineapple & Ginger Mojito courtesy Vineeth Krishnan, Beverage Manager, Foo
- Blue Breeze courtesy Dipankar Chakraborty, Senior Bartender, LMNO_Q
- Black Valvet, Chef Priyank Singh Chouhan, Director – Culinary & Operations, Shiro, JSM corporation
- Summer Fizz courtesy Ricky Rana, Mixologist, All Saints, Khar
- Watermelon Daiquiri, courtesy Rasikta Kamble, Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
- Raw Mango Slush courtesy Chef Deepak Bhatt, Ganga Kinare Rishikesh
- Strawberry Field courtesy Cyrus Daniels, Corporate Chef, Brassa
- Iced Orange Americano courtesy Bethsy Zate, Head Barista, O’ver Coffee
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated April 24, 2023 here: