The heat is shining in all its glory and what you eat can help lighten both your palate and your mood.
It is that time of the year when the sun shines very brightly and the heat saps all your energy. This sis when you need to eat something health, light and nutritious and the best answer is salads.
With the summer season shining in all its glory, it is time to choose cool summer salads that will give you the much-needed boost of energy and health that could be well used in these hot months.
If you are wondering what kind of salads to eat, we share some recipes:
- Refreshing Rosy courtesy Md Firoz, Executive Chef, LMNO_Q
- Som Tam Salad courtesy Nikita, Jr. Sous Chef, Fig
- Prawn Caesar Salad courtesy Syamal Raju Annamneedi, Corporate Chef, Ironhill India
- Passion Pasture courtesy Rajendra Kathait, Sous Chef, Aloft Bengaluru Outer Ring Road
- Beetroot, Orange Pear Salad courtesy Cyrus Daniel, Head Corporate Chef, Brassa
- Green Mango Papaya Salad courtesy Hari Kumal, Senior Sous Chef, The Fatty Bao
- Berry Summer Salad courtesy Rohan Malwankar, Executive Chef Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Hebbal
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated April 10, 2023 here: