May 18 is International Museum Day and if you are in the USA here are some unusual museums that must be on your to do list.
With over 35000 museums in the United States of America, there is never a dull moment as a traveler. If you are the kind that likes to see a city under the lens of art, culture, history and food, the best way would be to visit a museum. And if you are in the USA, you will never be disappointed with the variety of museums. We list seven of the must-see museums in the USA here.
- National Gallery of Art – Washington D.C.
- Museum of Ice Cream – New York
- Mutter Museum – Philadelphia
- Jazz Museum – New Orleans
- Kennedy Space Center – Florida
- National Museum of African American Music – Nashville, Tennessee
- U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum – Colorado Springs, Colorado
Read the full story that first appeared in Seema Magazine’s May 2022 issue here: