An interior designer can help you make the home of your dreams by helping to go from drab to fab, effectively and efficiently.
A home reflects who you are and an extension of your personality. Also, a home is one of the biggest investments you will make. So, why not make it worth it by enlisting the services of an interior designer?
- Professional View
- Budgeting and Planning
- Access to Resources
- Visual Storytelling
- Save money and time
- Set out a clear plan and evaluate your space and have a structure of what you want in terms of lifestyle and comfort for all in the family.
- Write down the requirements for each room in terms of the kind of look you need including furniture, storage, furnishings and the like.
- Check out options for walls – texture painting, wallpaper, wall cladding, false ceiling, POP designer partition and the like. Deciding on paints – eco-friendly options are also available is a key issue.
- Check out tiling and flooring options.
- Light fixtures – mood lights, sensor lights and practical lighting in all rooms.
- Installation of fans, air conditioner, geysers and other fittings like security systems and cameras.
Read the full story that first appeared in Culturama’s Oct 2021 issue here: