An interactive session by Hansgrohe ‘Trinity of Success’ powered by Construction Week India magazine, Hotelier India, and Architect & Interiors India was a closed-door roundtable discussion on ‘Is Sustainability the Next Frontier for Luxury?’.
Sustainability has become a ubiquitous topic across all industries, and the luxury industry is no exception. Sustainability is made up of three pillars, the economy, society, and the environment. This power panel reflected on how things have changed over the last few years and unearth the sustainability opportunities that lie ahead for brands. A confluence of leaders from the construction, hospitality, and architecture industry brainstormed on this relevant topic.
Continual development of cities and extending the residential space also has detrimental effects on the environment. We need to focus on re-materialisation of the construction process where we can decide on what products are required.
As the world evolves, the difference between knowledge and thought leadership will reduce to bring the concept of sustainable luxury to the forefront.
The round table moderated by the stellar Anuj Puri, Chairman ANAROCK Consultants, had key stakeholders and members from the industry:
- Anuraag Bhatnagar – Chief Operating Officer, The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts
- Ar. Arjun Malik – Principal Architect, Malik Architecture
- Atul Chordia – Chairman, Panchshil Realty
- Boman R Irani – Chairman & Managing Director, Rustomjee Spaces
- David Cooper – Head of Global Projects, hansgrohe Group
- Gaurav Malhotra – Managing Director & Regional Lead Key Accounts, Hansgrohe India
- Ar. Nandini Sampat – Principal Architect & Architectural Interior Designer, Somaya & Kalappa Consultants
- Ar. Sanjay Puri – Principal Architect, Sanjay Puri Architects
- Sanjay Sethi – Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Chalet Hotels Limited
- Sandeep Runwal – Managing Director, Runwal
Read the full story that first appeared in Hotelier India’s August 2022 issue here: