Valentine’s Day is around the corner and this means that it is time to whip up a storm in your kitchen.
Love is in the air and the best way to express love is through food. After all there is no greater love than food and when you express it on a day like Valentine’s it is bound to make your bond become stronger.
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate the love in our lives. It is a day to show our appreciation for those who bring joy and happiness to us.
You can draw inspiration from everyday life and how love has many layers of experiences and learning, and only gets sweeter with time.
Make this an occasion to cook together and whip a romantic meal that is the best way to reach your heart. If you are looking for ideas here are some recipes for you to try:
- Rose Blossom courtesy Gaurav Ramakrishnan, Head Chef, Hyatt Centric MG Road Bangalore
- Shortbread Strawberry ice cream Cupcakes courtesy Masterchef Shipra Khanna
- Banana Dulce de Leche Tea Cake courtesy Shisham Hinduja, Co-Founder and Director and Thripti Hinduja, Co-Founder and Executive Chef, Happy Belly Bakes
- Lemon Red Snapper with Herbed Butter courtesy Lincoln Bennet Rodrigues, Founder, Black Vanilla Café, Goa, and Hobbyist Chef
- Red Velvet Tres Leches Cake courtesy Cyrus Daniels, Corporate Chef, Brassa
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated Feb 13, 2023 here: