Picnics are one of the most favourite childhood memories and one that always involves food. perhaps that’s why picnics evoke a sense of nostalgia.
Picnics are a staple of everyone’s holiday itineraries. There is nothing more relaxing than spreading a blanket on the cool grass and having a chat with your family and friends. No picnic is complete without snacks. Good food has a way of connecting people in a way nothing else can, and nothing is as good of a conversation starter as a bowl of tasty snacks for the hungry tummy.
Here are some recipes for you to try:
- Paneer 65 courtesy Sujit Mahato, Chinese Sous Chef, Kurry Patta
- Tres Leches courtesy Vasundhara Kochar and Stuti Saraf Jain, Founders, Cheesserted
- Blueberry Banana Breakfast Smoothie (Vegan), Rahul Ramnani, Chef & Co-Founder, RITUAL Café
- Olive Burrata courtesy Sabuj Pal, Chef De Cuisine, Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa
- Chicken & Eggplant Parmesan Hero’s courtesy Suraj Chauhan, Chef de Cuisine, Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar
- Feta Avocado Ragi Sandwich courtesy Prasobh Sasankan, Sous Chef, Brunton Boatyard, CGH Earth
- Honey-Kissed Chocolate Chip Banana Bread courtesy Yuusf Galabhaiwala, Founder, Honey All Day
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated June 26, 2023 here: