Mother’s Day is around the corner so why not whip up a meal for the most special woman in your life?
If there is one person that is the most important person in anyone’s life it is usually always the mother. After all it is your mother who has tirelessly worked to make you the person you are and it is only fit that you make her day special every day and on Mother’s Day. This special day can be made even more special by cooking up a meal that she can enjoy with you and the rest of the family.
If you are looking to make this a special day for your mother here are some recipes for you to try:
- ‘Chowman’s Special Noodles’ courtesy Ram Bahadur Budhathoki, Head Chef, Chowman Chain of Restaurants
- Foxtail Millet Kheer recipe courtesy Totendra Nalwar, Head Chef, Café Natural, Sahakarnagar, Bengaluru
- Spinach & Corn Dim Sums courtesy Manoj Sharma, Executive Chef, RCB Bar & Café
- Baked Eggs with Tomatoes & Goan Choris courtesy Rollin Lasrado, Head Chef, Smoke House Deli
- Mamra Badam Halwa courtesy Sarita Bazaz, Culinary Expert, The Food Affairs
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated May 8, 2023 here: